We are delighted to announce that Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire has been awarded the ‘Quality of Health’ Level 2, Certificate of Assurance’. This is a really proud moment for us all at CTMY, from the senior management team, through to our hard working, dedicated staff on the frontline. It is truly wonderful to have our efforts and service recognised in such a way.
A few of the ‘areas of excellence’ pulled from the report are detailed below:
– There is no doubt that the service is well managed and has a clear vision and strategic plan.
– Detailed person-centred documentation clearly details the package provided to service users. Service users report that they feel involved in the planning of their own care package.
– CTMY has made a conscious decision not to replicate other services and this has enabled it to develop a bespoke and specific standalone service.
The focus on its own service and specialism, rather than impacting upon other services.
– Service users receive a bespoke and specialist service and report the significant impact that this has made upon their lives.
– A flexible and wide-ranging service that can quickly respond to individual needs. Service users report that they benefit from a flexible delivery model which recognises their changing needs.
– Flexible delivery and rapid response when needed. Service users benefit from a wide-ranging array of interventions that meet their complex needs.
Well done everyone whom took part in the assessment and planning, and thank you to all those, who’s hard work has contributed to this fantastic accreditation!
You can read the full assessment report – HERE.