How to Access our services
Contact us on 01484 537036 to discuss how you can access a well-earned break in any of the areas that we work in. We will be happy to give you information about any aspect of our service. We can accept referrals from you directly in most instances, you just have to ring us and tell us what you want. If this is not possible we will signpost you to the right people who can refer in on your behalf.
- In Kirklees, Wakefield and Calderdale some services are free to carers as these Councils provide some funds to Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire, specifically for carer support
- No matter where you live you may be entitled to a direct payment from your local council to enable you to buy your services directly from us
- You can pay privately for extra services to top up what the council pay for
- You can pay privately for all your services
- The Children’s Day Centre is free to parent carers, however, we do have to raise funds to keep this service going, we accept donations and hold fundraising events
- We are able to offer some additional free support to carers through receipt of charitable donations
- Services are available from as little as a 1 hour visit, up to 24 hours daily
To ensure you get the best service possible a co-ordinator will make an appointment to visit you in your own home at a time convenient to you. They will discuss your needs as a carer and the full care needs of the person you care for. This will enable them to develop an appropriate care plan, identify the most suitable member of staff for you and to identify any specialised training needs that may be required. A service cannot be delivered until everything is in place. This ensures that we deliver the highest quality service possible.
If you would like further information about our service, please contact us on 01484 537036 or e mail info@CTMY.org.uk.