There are lots of ways that you can support us, from making a donation, to fundraising on our behalf. As a charity your support is invaluable and we appreciate anything that you can do to help.
- You can donate any amount and if you are a tax payer the donation will be of more value if you ‘gift aid’ it to us.
- You can donate in memory of someone
- Remember us in your will.
- Text CTMY00 £10 to 70070 – (any donation is gratefully recieved, £10 is just a suggested amount.)
- Send a cheque made payable to Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire.
- Set up a regular donation from your bank account – contact us via our contact details or fill in our online enquiry form.
- You can donate via our official BT donate page at: https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/carerstrustmidyorkshire.
Become a member
Use Easyfundrasing when purchasing goods
- Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising a free donation for Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire?
- There are nearly 3,000 retailers on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s really simple, all you have to do is:
Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/carerstrustmidyorkshire/ and sign up for free.
Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, pick the retailer you want and start shopping.
After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we would be really grateful for your donations.
- Hold a fundraising event, it doesn’t matter how small
- Attend one of our fundraising events
- Buy raffle tickets
- Buy Christmas Cards
All fundraising activities are posted in our News and Events (link) section, please watch out for them.
There is increasing value placed on corporate social responsibility (CSR), by customers, employees and wider stakeholders. CSR can be a key element for businesses in today’s highly competitive environment. A partnership with Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire could bring benefits to your business.
- Make a corporate donation – offset it against your corporation tax
- Engage your customers – who are becoming more discerning about the companies they do business with
- Employee fundraising – a fun way of building team spirit, motivation and morale
- Carers at Work – juggle work with caring on a daily basis, they need support
- Support us VIA ‘easyfundraising’ when purchasing online for your business head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/carerstrustmidyorkshire/ and sign up for free.
If you represent a Company and you feel that you can help us in way we would love to hear from you, please get in touch.