Are you an adult carer or do you receive adult social care support in Kirklees?
Do you sometimes find it difficult to access information about your care and support?
Kirklees Council Adult Social Care would like to hear about your experiences and how things could be improved!!
There are running 2 sessions around Kirklees.
Huddersfield Media Centre: Wednesday 24 July 2019 10am to 1pm
Dewsbury Town Hall: Monday 29 July 2019 10am to 1pm
Things people often want to find out, for example:
- Who is my social worker or assessor?
- How much am I contributing towards my care?
- How much respite allowance do I have left?
- When is my next planned review?
- How is my financial assessment progressing?
- What’s in my support plan?
- What was in my last review?
- I’ve changed my phone number or address
- I want to nominate someone who can speak on my behalf
- I need some equipment
- I’d like to request a review
- I need a care phone
- I need to rearrange my appointment
Travel expenses can be refunded. If you need any assistance to attend or take part in this event please let Kirklees Adult Social Care know when you book.